International NLP Awards 2017
Inspired by YOU, on 29th April 2017, the NLP International Conference in London will be hosting the first ever NLP Awards black tie charity dinner, to announce the winners of the 2017 NLP Awards. All profits from Awards Dinner ticket sales and all proceeds from raffle and donations are going to Help for Heroes.
Nomination Forms and Guidelines can be downloaded here and are also attached, so get nominating now! Deadline for submission is midnight (GMT) on 18th December 2016. Finalists will be announced on 26th January 2017.
The Awards Categories are:
- NLP Making a Difference – an inclusive category to recognise an individual / organisation that has made a generative difference through their NLP-related contribution to society
- NLP in Education – an individual / organisation that who has made a difference to pupils/students, teaching and support staff within the education sector through NLP. This may be in primary, secondary or tertiary education
- NLP in Healthcare - an individual / organisation that who has made a difference to patients, clinical or non-clinical staff within the healthcare sector through NLP. This includes, for example, hospitals, NHS trusts, care homes, GP practices, dental surgeries, psychotherapy and complementary therapies
- NLP in Business - an individual / organisation that who has made a difference in private sector business to employees, companies or within the business sector generally
- NLP Internationally - an individual / organisation that who has made a difference to international communities through NLP
- NLP in Public Service & Community - an individual / organisation that has made a difference within public service through NLP. This includes emergency, armed or volunteer services, local authorities, charities, community groups or other public sector
- NLP Lifetime Contribution – an individual who has consistently made an outstanding long term contribution to the field and community of NLP, upholding the spirit of NLP and ethics shared by NLP professionals
For further information…and please share this information with your contacts, so this news is spread as widely as possible and ALL deserving recipients of these awards get the opportunity to enter.